Thursday, July 26, 2012

Bully Free Zones Make Life Better For All

Check out this Facebook page:

please friends share and like my new page and help it grow, this page is my anti bullying/ love one another page, it is filled with scriptures, insprational quotes, pics, and quotes from my book, it is also a place where we can pray for one another, support one another and help eachother . EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO JOIN ! BLACK, WHITE, TAN, GAY OR STRIGHT, CHRISTAINS OR NON CHRISTRAINS , IT IS A JUDGEMENT FREE ZONE!!!!!https://www.facebook.com/BeautfuilScarsAStoryOfCourageByAuthorPattiChiappa


Beautiful Scars , A Story of Courage By Author Patti Chiappa is a book written about my true life experiences with bullying, living in poverty, and more
Page: 221 like this

 ·  ·  · May 26 at 10:47pm


My prayers continue to rise for the victims of the Colorado movie theater shooting. I also pray for all those who experienced random acts of violence before this. I know they will have to work through their pain and loss once again. I pray, as well, for those who take out their rage, their low self-esteem, their pain by hurting others they may or may not even know. May each and every one face their loss with courage. May their scars become beautiful. May they become a light in the darkness for me, for you, and for each other. Jesus has shown us that after the darkness and pain there their is resurrection, light, and Alleluias. Amen.

Jorja 

No comments:

Post a Comment